The Drake Public Library is your one-stop reference place.
1. Our library staff will strive to locate accurate answers to all reference requests using sources within the library.
2. Our library staff will do ready reference in person or by telephone.
3. If your request requires additional research, our library staff will make every effort, within reason, to answer in a timely manner.
4. Our library staff will not do extensive research involving several sources, but will assist the patron in doing so.
5. Our library staff will assist students by helping locate sources to be used for homework assignments, but will not provide specific answers for assignments.
6. If, after reasonable searching, our staff cannot answer a request using library sources, staff should contact Regional Reference System with the request.
7. Out-of-state residents must pay $2 per request.
8. Iowa patrons will be informed of databases available through their state and local library, either on-site or through remote login from the home computer.
The library phone number is 641-856-6676.
Library email queries are also welcome.